Small Cake Donut Mold 🎂
This listing is for a brand new flexible plastic mold of a cake donut.
This mold can be used for various crafts and creations including:
• resin casting and crafts – make your own jewelry, cabochons or charms,
• candy and chocolate making,
• candle making and wax melts,
• soap making or for adding little decorations to your soaps,
• making fun jelly for your kids or for yourself,
• ice cubes,
• clay modelling,
• fondant creations to design your cakes or cupcakes,
• and much more … the possibilities are endless, since the plastic material can handle hot and warm items.
Size of each cake donut:
height: 2 cm / 0.78 inches
width: 2 cm / 0.78 inches
depth: 0.5 cm / 0.19 inches
The measuring sheet shown in the photos is in centimeters.
🤚 Some vital info on the molds:
- All molds are of food grade level and are therefore food safe as the plastic used is FDA approved
- Molds CANNOT be used or placed in an oven
- Do not use a mold for crafts and then use it for food purposes. Always make sure to use separate molds in that case.
I use a durable plastic which is sturdy enough that you can move your mold around when its full, but also flexible that you won't have any issues getting your pieces out.
All my molds are handmade so please keep in mind that some molds may have watermarks. These can easily be removed by doming or glazing the piece.
If you are used working with silicone molds and you're unsure about using a plastic one, I have some tips in removing pieces from a plastic mold in the FAQs, so make sure to read those. These tips will help you in caring for your molds and also make your life easier when popping out the pieces.
If you aren’t sure whether this mold is suitable for your project, or if you haven’t found what you are looking for yet, or if you have any questions please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
📮 Shipping - see shipping policies
🔨 Processing time - see shipping policies for current processing times
Please make sure that you read the shop policies and FAQs before you make your purchase.